Have questions about Cricket plans and features? Cricket Wireless offers a variety of prepaid monthly plans and add-on features to fit many different lifestyles. With the Cricket unlimited plans, you’ll get just what you need – unlimited talk and text, data access, no annual contracts, multiline discounts, a variety of add-on features, and much more. Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Keep your family connected with Cricket Wireless Unlimited Plans and get Unlimited data for $100/mo (when you Get 4 lines). Cricket Wireless offers two different Unlimited Cricket Wireless plans. 1) Unlimited Cricket Core Plan, and 2) Unlimited Cricket More Plan. Both the plans include Unlimited high-speed data, Unlimited talk, text & picture messages, and SD quality video streaming (480p). Also include Mexico and Canada roaming include calling/texting in Mexico, Canada, and between the U.S.
But the only difference between these two plans is: The Cricket More plan has 5G access and includes 15GB of Mobile Hotspot (Req’s compatible device) and The Cricket Core Plan offers data speeds at a max of 8 Mbps. On both plans, video streaming is limited to 1.5 Mbps, SD quality (about 480p).
Best Cricket Wireless Plans With Hotspot Data in USA【September 2021】
Editor’s note: With the changes in plans Mobile hotspot plans will be updated.
Cricket Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plans:
It allows qualifying Cricket customers to use an eligible smartphone. With Mobile Hotspot, you take the Cricket network with you whenever, wherever we have coverage in all 50 U.S. states. Cricket Wireless offers a 15 GB Mobile Hotspot when you go for an Unlimited Cricket Core Plan. Mobile Hotspot is not available on any other plans.
But Mobile Hotspot is available as an add-on feature with the Cricket Core Plan and is limited to 10 GB each month. After 10 GB of hotspot usage, hotspot data speeds slowed to a max of 128 Kbps for the rest of the billing cycle. If you have Cricket Core and purchase the Mobile Hotspot feature, you will be able to check your Mobile Hotspot data usage separately from your phone’s cellular data usage. Mobile Hotspot requires a compatible device. Check device eligibility. The Cricket More Plan includes 15GB of Mobile Hotspot. After 15GB of hotspot usage, hotspot speeds slowed to a max of 128 Kbps for the rest of the billing cycle. Compatible device required.
Cricket Wireless Core Plans Features:
Included Features in Your Plan Enjoy these wireless features that come standard on current Cricket rate plans:
- Unlimited high-speed data access with our fastest speeds (Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy)
- 15 GB Mobile Hotspot (compatible phone required)
- 150GB Cloud Storage
- Unlimited talk, text & picture messages in the U.S.
- SD quality video streaming (480p)
- Mexico and Canada usage (Canada usage cannot exceed 50%)
- Unlimited texts from the U.S. to 37 countries
- HD Voice & Wi-Fi Calling with a compatible phone
- Cricket Call Defense with a compatible phone
Cricket Wireless Core Plans Cost:
You can get discounts by changing your plan or adding additional lines. The Cricket More Plan is required for all lines on your account. Discounts are available for lines 2-5. Here’s how the discounts work on the Cricket More Plan:
- 1 Line – $60/mo (no discount)
- 2 Lines – $90/mo ($30 discount)
- 3 Lines – $110/mo ($70 discount)
- 4 Lines – $130/mo ($110 discount)
- 5 Lines – $160/mo ($140 discount)
Discounts are automatically applied after eligible plan changes are made. However, these discounts won’t show on your bill until your next billing cycle.
FAQs About Cricket Wireless Hotspot:
1) What is a Mobile Hotspot?
With Mobile Hotspot, you take the Cricket network with you whenever, wherever we have coverage in all 50 U.S. states. Add the Mobile Hotspot feature to qualifying plans and your cell phone becomes a Wi-Fi Hotspot among multiple devices at the same time! Tether away!
2) Mobile Hotspot Uses:
- Connect your laptop or tablet to the Internet when you are traveling and on the go
- Access the Internet from your home when Wi-Fi is unavailable
- Share your Hotspot with family and friends!
- Tether among six (6) devices at the same time using Wi-Fi or a USB cable!
3) What is Tethering?
In data talk, connecting devices to your smartphone to share Internet access is called tethering. With Cricket’s Mobile Hotspot feature, you can use tethering to connect six (6) devices at the same time using Wi-Fi or a USB cable.
4) What are the Requirements for a Mobile Hotspot?
To use Mobile Hotspot you’ll need an eligible phone and:
- The current Cricket Core plan ($55/mo unlimited plan) or an eligible grandfathered plan + the Mobile Hotspot feature added to your rate plan; or
- The Cricket More plan ($60/mo unlimited plan), which includes an allotment of Mobile Hotspot data
We acknowledge that the information provided here is best to our knowledge as per the respected service provider and if you still have any doubts and you want to confirm the information then you may visit the official site for the links are already given above. Thank you!.